Students must participate through schools only. No individual participation is permitted in Kidovators 2017.
Please follow the following guidelines for submitting the application for Kidovators 2017.
NOTE: In case you wish to avail the ‘EARLY BIRD OFFER’ the application deadline is 31st July 2017.
2. Send the information regarding the competition to the students. The students need to submit this along with their Mother’s Name, Contact Number and Email ID.
3. Xerox (make multiple copies) the ‘STUDENT DETAIL FORM’ and keep it in case you need to fill in more student details.
4. Fill in the details of the students who are submitting the fees in ‘STUDENT DETAIL FORM’. The form should be filled MS Excel only. The form should contain the following fields:
a) Sr. No.
b) Name of the Student
c) Class and Section
d) Mother’s Name
e) Phone Number
f) Email Address
5. Make a Demand Draft of the total collected fees in favour of: ‘ADD on GYAN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES’.
6. Fill in the ‘STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM’. This contains total number of participants from the school. Also, the breakdown of number of participants per class.
7. Fill in the ‘SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM’. Teacher In-Charge (TIC) is an important person from school who is handling the competition. It is mandatory for the TIC to be the point of contact at the school throughout the entire duration of the competition.
8. Fill in the School Account Details in the ‘SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORM’. These are important for Payment to the School/Early Bird Offer/Bulk Participation.
9. Scan the Demand Draft & the School Registration Form. Send the scanned copies & the MS Excel Sheet of Student Details Form to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
10. Enclose the Demand Draft, Student Registration Form & School Registration Form together and send them via India Speed Post to the following address:
A-108, Vandana Earl’s Court,
VGP Layout, Kudlu
Bangalore – 560068
Ph: +91 819 739 2069
Use this as a checklist to submit your application.